All customers must read this before making reservations. An agreement with our terms and conditions is a prerequisite for making any reservation.
- Reservation Policy: a) Limo Network Nationwide requires a 35% non-refundable deposit upon booking the reservation, with or without signature. All deposits used to hold a reservation are non-refundable. Limo Network Nationwide will not guarantee its performance unless the minimum deposit is made. Failure to cancel your reservation constitutes acceptance of these terms and policies. b) Itinerary or request changes to rental are based upon availability and require a minimum of 48-hour notice. All changes must be made in writing (by fax or by email). Change requests sent via voice mail messages will not be accepted. Any changes in arrival or destination locations may result in additional charges (travel charges) c) The Company will not be held liable for incorrect address locations or invalid directions supplied by the client. Itinerary is required for all reservations. There will be absolutely NO CHANGES made on the day of service. d) Limousine Company shall not be held liable for any items left or damaged in the vehicle, and shall not be responsible for the safe-keeping of any item.
- No Show Policy :If you fail to show up at the scheduled pickup time and/or location, you will be billed a full charge for the quoted price including base rate, driver gratuity and any accumulated expenses. If you experience difficulty locating the chauffeur, please call the Customer Service telephone number listed on the email confirmation. Leaving the pick-up location without notifying Limo Network Nationwide will result no-show.
- Liability Policy: a) Client understands and accepts that Acts of God, unforeseen traffic situations and severe weather conditions can delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforeseen events beyond the control of Limo Network Nationwide, for which the company shall not be liable to customer. There shall be no recourse for any of these types of occurrences. In the event of a vehicle breakdown, all efforts will be made to supply a replacement vehicle. If a replacement vehicle is sent and/or customer refuses the replacement vehicle, no refund is due. If no replacement vehicle is available, the refund shall be limited to the amount paid by customer. In taking action for vehicle replacement or in an emergency situation, the company reserves the right to sub-contract the client’s rental to another limousine service. b) Limo Network Nationwide will not guarantee its performance unless the minimum deposit is made. All outstanding balances must be paid in full prior to the service date. c) if Vehicles are sold and/or updated at the discretion of management therefore; Limousine Company reserves the right to change, without notice, color and type of limousine to allow for any unforeseen schedule emergencies or in the event that a replacement vehicle is needed. ALL special requests including but not limited to color, chauffeur, and style of limousine are not guaranteed. No refunds or adjustments are issued for Limousine Company’s inability for any reason to provide any type of complimentary services or amenities. d) Except in the willful misconduct or gross negligence of company, its agents or employees, customer hereby waives any and all claims against company, its agents or employees for injury, loss, or damage, including consequential damages, to customer’s person or property from whatever cause. In addition, customer waives any right of subrogation with regard to the same.
- Code of Conduct: a) Aggressive, rude, belligerent or drunken behavior, as well as fighting, will result in termination of contract. Company reserves the right to institute and establish rules and regulations of guest conduct, which may be amended from time to time, including termination of rental, without refund, due to non-compliant guest conduct. Limousine Company reserves the right to terminate service and/or discharge any passenger if any passenger interferes with the safe operation of the vehicle and driver’s safety. b) Client agrees for his/her party will not exceed the passenger capacity of vehicle provided.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be in writing (emailed or faxed). In the event of cancellation, client authorizes Limousine Company to charge a 35% cancellation fee, to credit card on file, which is non-refundable and non-transferable. This becomes 100% five days prior to the scheduled time. Client understands that Limousine Company does not give refunds at any time and for any reason. All deposits and payments applied to the contract become non-refundable. Client authorizes Limousine Company to charge any unpaid charges to provided credit card, and personally guarantees full payment.